NGA Extension is a software module for Natural Gas and Liquefied Petroleum Gas Data Processing. You no longer neeed an external tool for gas properties calculations since the Ellution contains the complete workflow of data acquisition, peak calibration, gas properties calculations based on supported norms and reporting. It is possible to perform summary calculations of gas properties from multiple signals and chromatograms.
• ISO 6976-95 Natural gas - Calculation of calorific values, density, relative density and Wobbe index from composition.
• ASTM D 3588-98 Standard Practice for Calculating Heat Value, Compressibility Factor, and Relative Density of Gaseous Fuels.
• GPA 2172-09 Calculation of Gross Heating Value, Relative Density and Compressibility Factor for Natural Gas Mixtures From Compositional Analysis.
Liquefied Petroleum Gas
• ASTM D 2421-02 Standard Practice for Interconversion of Analysis of C5 and Lighter Hydrocarbons to Gas-Volume, Liquid-Volume, or Weight Basis.
• ASTM D 2598-02 Standard Practice for Calculation of Certain Physical Properties of Liquefied Petroleum (LP) Gases from Compositional Analysis.
• ISO 8973-97 / EN589-04 Liquefied petroleum gases - Calculation method for density and vapor pressure